Create Native Mobile Applications with PhoneGap HTML5 App Platform Framework
How PhoneGap Works
Build your app once with web-standards
Wrap it with PhoneGap
Using the free open source framework or PhoneGap build you can get access to native APIs.
Deploy to multiple platforms!
PhoneGap uses standards-based web technologies to bridge web applications and mobile devices.
With PhoneGap you can,
- Take advantage of HTML5 and CSS3
- Access Native Features
- Deploy your app to Multiple Platforms
- Take advantage of PhoneGap Build
- Add PhoneGap Plugins to your project
- Use Tools from the community
- Get help from the growing Community
Open Source and Free
PhoneGap is an open source implementation of open standards. That means developers and companies can use PhoneGap for mobile applications that are free, commercial, open source, or any combination of these. The PhoneGap project will always remain free and open source under an MIT license.